Our top priority is to keep our fans, staff, and players safe. To do so, several new procedures have been implemented to ensure the safety of everyone who enters the building.
Please take a moment to review our updated procedures before planning your visit to The Birds’ Nest Team Store:
- Fans are required to wear a face covering upon entry into the building.
- All Team Store associates are required to wear masks.
- Hand sanitizer stations will be available upon entry into the Team Store.
- Fans are asked to maintain a social distance of 6’ while in the building.
- A limit of 32 people will be allowed inside the team store at any given time. Others will be required to wait outside in a social distance queue until capacity allows.
- The Birds’ Nest Team Store will be cashless until further notice to limit the spread of germs.
- Restrooms will be closed to the public.
- The Birds’ Nest Team Store will be cleaned and sanitized periodically throughout the day.